Products - Equipment - VZ 850
The dual-shaft shredder VZ 850 developed by our technical director Norbert Hammel, incorporates innovative technologies and decades of experience in the recycling industry into one powerful machine. Due to the hydraulic drive, this shredder is suitable for almost any material – even the really big chunks!
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for an optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Integrated fine dust filter frees the engine compartment of dust particles
- Optional wheel axle with solid rubber tires guarantees unrestricted maneuverability
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015
|MODEL||PERFORMANCE (KW/PS)||LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (MM)||SHAFTS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|VZ 850 D||565 kW (768 hp)||8.000 x 2.500 x 2.800||2.000||20.000|
|VZ 850 DK||565 kW (768 hp)||8.800 x 2.900 x 3.200||2.000||26.000|
|VZ 850 E||2 x 160 kW||8.200 x 2.500 x 2.900||2.000||20.000|
Processing waste wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling.
For the effective use of organic solid resources in bio-power plants by processing green waste and tree branches.
Reducing the volume of valuable ferrous and non-ferrous metals with specialized shafts and asynchronous drive.
Waste & Plastics
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and enables sorting and separating of valuable ressources.