Products - Equipment - VZ 750
The dual-shaft shredder VZ 750 developed by our technical director Norbert Hammel incorporates innovative technologies and decades of experience in the recycling industry into one powerful machine. Due to the hydraulic drive, this shredder is suitable for almost any material – even the really big chunks! Different configurations as stationary, semi-mobile and mobile versions round off this attractive overall package!
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for an optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015.
|MODEL||PERFORMANCE (KW/HP)||LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (MM)||SHAFTS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|VZ 750 D||235 kW (320 hp)||6.500 x 2.400 x 2.600||1.750||15.000|
|VZ 750 DK||235 kW (320 hp)||8.200 x 2.500 x 3.000||1.750||20.000|
|VZ 750 DT||235 kW (320 hp)||9.700 x 2.500 x 3.800||1.750||20.500|
|VZ 750 E||250 kW||7.800 x 2.400 x 2.900||1.750||16.000|
Processing waste wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling.
For the effective use of organic solid resources in bio-power plants by processing green waste and tree branches.
The massive material of stem wood, root stocks and logging residue is broken up first by our aggressive ripper hooks.
Waste and Plastics
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and enables sorting and separating of valuable ressources.