Products - Equipment - TRISTAR
The triple-shaft system of the TriStar is based on a multi-stage cutting process. First, the primary shaft breaks the material into coarse chunks. Then the hydraulic bearing secondary shaft cuts the pre-shredded material into a precise final product. Due to the multi-stage cutting process, even the hardest material can be crushed with high precision and also eliminates the need for a secondary shredding pass. This makes it ideal for the processed material to pass quickly and directly to downstream stations for further processing.
- Triple-shaft cutting process allows for a precise final product without the need for a secondary shredding pass
- Powerful diesel engine with 768 hp
- Two tilting hoppers for an optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015
|MODEL||PERFORMANCE (KW/HP)||LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (MM)||SHAFTS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|TriStar||565 kW (768 hp)||11.400 x 2.500 x 3.700||2.000||37.000|
Waste & Plastics
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and enables sorting and separating of valuable ressources.
Reducing the volume of valuable ferrous and non-ferrous metals with specialized shafts and asynchronous drive.