Products - Gunther - SPLITTER UNIT
The SPLITTER UNIT
- The stationary SPLITTER UNIT with its compact screen deck is the perfect solution for almost any material.
- Depending on specific material properties (domestic and commercial waste, bio waste, waste wood, mixed building rubble, scrap metal and slag) a generally high throughput can be achieved over the screen deck, which is available in three different lengths.
- Due to the SPLITTER UNIT working at any point in your process chain, the SPLITTER UNIT is the all-purpose machine in your stationary plant. The SPLITTER UNIT presents a unique opportunity for customisation in order to best suit the customers needs. It achieves this through its numerous screen deck adjustment possibilities and blockage and tangle-free working principle.
The SPLITTER® is available in three different screen deck variants and offers the right screening solution for almost any material.
Option 1.) Flat Screen Deck
Option 2.) WAVE Screen Deck
Option 3.) Twin Wave Screen Deck
|Power supply connection 400V 50Hz||Length / Width: Unit 625: 6m / 2.5m||Permanent Weight||Transport dimensions when assembled||Oversized grain longitudinal conveyor|
|Unit 625: 16 kW||Length / Width: Unit 425: 4m / 2.5 m||UNIT 625: 9.4 T||UNIT 625: 9.6 x 2.9 x 1.5 m||Oversized grain cross conveyor|
|Unit 425: 12 kW||Length / Width: Unit 325: 3m / 2.5m||UNIT 425: 6.9 T||UNIT 425: 7.6 x 2.9 x 1.5 m||Conveyor, fine grain|
|Unit 325: 8 kW||Drive Power: 4 kW per motor||UNIT 325: 5.2 T||UNIT 325: 6.6 x 2.9 x 1.5 m||Steel substructure|
|Material Grain Size: 0-60 mm to 0-250 mm||in disassembled state all UNIT can be transported in 20 or 40 Foot containers||Gangways|
|Exchange screen decks|
Domestic & Commercial Waste
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and allows for the sorting and separating of valuable resources , a task the SPLITTER UNIT excels at.
For the effective use of organic solid resources in bio-power plants by processing in green waste and tree branches.
Processing Waste Wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling. Our SPLITTER UNIT offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of waste wood.
STEM Wood, root stocks and logging residue is increasingly becoming a well sought-after raw material, that needs to be separated from all other types of waste. Our SPLITTER UNIT offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of STEM wood.
It is becoming increasingly important to separate out valuable materials such as wood and FE metal from bulky waste.Our SPLITTER UNIT offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of bulky waste.
Mixed Building & Demolition Rubble
The SPLITTER UNIT effortlessly treats roughly pre-sorted Mixed building & demolition rubble and separates these into uniform stone and fuel fractions, which can then be transported to landfill for instance. It thereby works with a throughput of up to 50 t/h. With this speed, flexibility and efficiency you can really put your trust in the SPLITTER UNIT, to perform to both a high quality and with a high degree of economic efficiency.
The SPLITTER UNIT contributes toward the recycling of scrap metal increasing this processes efficiency and thus effectiveness. In its function as a pre-separator it removes sticky residues and pollutants and produces high quality scrap for the processing industry.
SLAG & Ashes
Ashes and slags from incineration plants and refuse derived fuel power plants are not just waste, but often contain a high level of extractable raw material. In the treatment of slag the SPLITTER UNIT also contributes toward the separation of “clean” ashes I.e; without un-burned material residues, besides the separation of iron and NE-metals. This can subsequently be used in the construction of agricultural roads for example.
- Separates most difficult materials in an ideal way
- Resistant against impurities
- Uniform screening quality due to constantly open screen gaps
- No plaiting when processing coiling materials
- Lowest cleaning and maintenance efforts
- Manifold modular system for any change profile
- Optimally usable with various upstream and downstream machines for further processing