Products - Gunther - SPLITTER HOOK
- With its patented SPLITTER screen deck the SPLITTER HOOK is the specialist for the processing of commercial waste, domestic waste, re-conversation of landfill areas, demolition waste and scrap material.
- The SPLITTER HOOK could be delivered with different types of feeding systems, for instance the TAKER VIBRO or TAKER BELT.
- Another option is a belt conveyor for feeding of the SPLITTER HOOK by a shredder. For the screen deck there are options available, namely with the length of 2m or 4m.
- The size of the separation cut is in reference to the SPLITTER screens. FE-separation or hydraulic lift axle are available as further options to enhance you’re SPLITTER.
- For special applications the SPLITTER HOOK could be also delivered with the SPLITTER WAVE screen deck.
The SPLITTER® is available in three different screen deck variants and offers the right screening solution for almost any material.
Option 1.) Flat Screen Deck
Option 2.) Wave Screen Deck
Option 3.) Twin Wave Screen Deck
|Motor||Length: 4m or 2m available||Permanent Weight:||Transport||FE Seperation|
|diesel-electric 45kVA||Width: 2m||Up to 18 T with options||7,96 x 2,55 x 2,6 m (L x W x H)||Exchange Screen Decks|
|Drive Power: 2x4 kW / 1x4 kW||Remote Control|
|Material Grain Size: 0-60 to 0-250 mm (FLAT Screen deck)||Track Drive System|
|Additonal Options per request|
Re-conversation of sanitary landfill sites
New legal regulations coupled with the expansion of conurbation areas, development of building grounds and a growth in the level of recycling of residual materials has resulted in an increase in the number of landfill sites being reconverted. A task best performed by the SPLITTER HOOK due to its robustness, flexibility and durability.
Mixed Building & Demolition Rubble
The SPLITTER HOOK effortlessly treats roughly pre-sorted Mixed building & demolition rubble and separates these into uniform stone and fuel fractions, which can then be transported to landfill for instance. It thereby works with a throughput of up to 50 t/h. With this speed, flexibility and efficiency you can really put your trust in the SPLITTER HOOK, to perform to both a high quality and with a high degree of economic efficiency.
The SPLITTER HOOK contributes toward the recycling of scrap metal increasing this processes efficiency and thus effectiveness. In its function as a pre-separator it removes sticky residues and pollutants and produces high quality scrap for the processing industry.
It is becoming increasingly important to separate out valuable materials such as wood and FE metal from bulky waste.Our SPLITTER HOOK offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of bulky waste.
Processing waste wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling. Our SPLITTER HOOK offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of waste wood.
Stem wood, root stocks and logging residue are increasingly becoming a well sought-after raw material, that needs to be separated from all other types of waste. Our SPLITTER HOOK offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of STEM wood
Domestic & Commercial waste
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and allows for the sorting and separating of valuable resources , a task the SPLITTER HOOK excels at.
- Can also be used with materials that have not been pre-treated
- Self-cleaning system
- Uniform screening quality due to constantly open screen gaps
- No plaiting when processing coiling materials
- Lowest cleaning and maintenance efforts
- High flexibility by hook system
- Optimally usable with various upstream and downstream machines for further processing