Products - Gunther - SPLITTER F3
- In the F-series the tracked SPLITTER F3 is a development of the well established F2 model. The SPLITTER F3 is characterised by its second screen deck, especially for the processing of solid materials with a density of up to 0.8 t/m³ (commercial & bulky waste).
- The SPLITTER F3 is available with a vast number of options, for instance a built in FE and non FE separator.
- With its three screening fractions, the FE and NE discharge in combination with a pre-shredder allows for the SPLITTER F3 to represent the basic functionality of a stationary plant and thus meets the requirements of complete conditioning technology in the field of recycling.
The SPLITTER F3 is available in three different screen deck variants and offers the right screening solution for almost any material.
Option 1.) Flat Screen Deck
Option 2.) Wave Screen Deck
Option 3.) Twin Wave Deck
|Motor||Length: 6 M||Permanent Weight||Transport||FE and NE separation include discharge|
|Diesel-electric 60 kVA Perkins Stage 3A||Width: 2.5 M||25 T- 31 T (With Options)||14 x 3 x 3.35 m||Exchange screen decks|
|Drive Power: 3 X 4 kW||Heavy particle gate|
|Material Grain Siz0-60 to 0-250 mm (FLAT screen deck)e:||Remote control (cable or radio)|
|Magnetic drum in the corresponding discharge conveyors|
Domestic & Commercial waste
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and enables sorting and separating of valuable resources
It is becoming increasingly important to separate out valuable materials such as wood and FE metal from bulky waste.Our SPLITTER F3 offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of bulky waste.
The massive material of stem wood, root stocks and logging residue is increasingly becoming a well sought-after raw material, that needs to be separated from all other types of waste. Our SPLITTER F3 offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of STEM wood
Processing waste wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling. Our SPLITTER F3 offer’s a reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of waste wood.
- Can be used with materials that have not been pre-treated
- Self-cleaning system
- Low fuel consumption
- Uniform screening quality due to constantly open screen gaps
- No plaiting when processing coiling materials
- Lowest cleaning and maintenance efforts
- Optimally usable with various upstream and downstream machines for further processing