Products - Gunther - SPLITTER F2
- With a patented SPLITTER screen deck the track moving SPLITTER F2 is the premier machine for the processing of solid materials, specifically with a density from 0.1 to 0.8 t/m³ (commerical waste, bulky waste, re-conversion of landfill sites).
- The ideal position for the SPLITTER F2 is after one of our powerful primary shredders with a high throughput.
- With a 6 meter long, flat screen deck the SPLITTER F2 straightens the material and separates it into two separate sections. Separation of Ferrous metal is optionally also possible.
- As with all the SPLITTER range the SPLITTER F2 is characterised by the extensive amount of adjustments that can be made to best suit the needs and requirements of the customer. This coupled with an anti blockage and tangle-free working principle means the SPLITTER F2 is an essential part of the separation process.
The SPLITTER® is available in three different screen deck variants and offers the right screening solution for almost any material.
Option 1.) Flat Screen Deck
Option 2.) Wave Screen Deck
Option 3.) Twin Wave Deck
|Motor||Length: 6M||perm. weight||Transport||Loading Hopper TAKER belt|
|Diesel-electric 6- kVa Perkins Stage 3A||Width: 2.5M||25 T - 31 T (Dependent on options)||14 x 3 x 3.35||FE-Separation system for undersized material|
|Drive Power: 3 x 4 kW||Exchange Screen Decks|
|Material Grain Size: 0-60 to 0-250 (FLAT screen deck)||Heavy-parts gate for oversized material|
|Remote Control (Cable or radio)|
Domestic & Commercial waste
For our powerful and flexible SPLITTER domestic waste is rather a raw material than just waste. Its optimal loosening and dosing enables the separation of different materials. Prepared this way, valuable materials can be re-entered into the recycling process. Our customers profit from a flexible reaction on current market requirements and reduced running costs.
For the effective use of organic solid resources in bio-power plants by processing green waste and tree branches
STEM Wood & Waste Wood
Wood is increasingly becoming a well sought-after raw material, that needs to be separated from all other types of waste. Our SPLITTERS offer you reliable and optimal pre-separation and treatment of waste wood, bulky waste, pruning residues and roots for all downstream processes. Our SPLITTER quickly and efficiently converts waste wood into a marketable material.
Construction & Demolition Debris
The SPLITTER almost effortlessly treats roughly pre-sorted Mixed building rubble, separating these into uniform stone and fuel fractions, The SPLITTER F2 works with a throughput of up to 50 t/h when sorting this material. With this speed, flexibility and efficiency you can really put your trust in the SPLITTER F2’S performance.
Re-conversion of Landfill sites
New legal regulations coupled with the expansion of conurbation areas, development of building grounds and a growth in the level of recycling of residual materials results in a growth in a growth in the number of landfill sites being reconverted. Due to its flexibility, robustness and power such projects are best aided by the SPLITTER F2.
The SPLITTER F2 effectively contributes to the recycling of scrap metal. In its function as pre-separator it removes sticky residues and pollutants and produces high quality scrap for the processing industry.
SLAG & Ashes
Ashes and slags from incineration plants and refuse derived fuel power plants are not just waste, but often contain a high level of extractable raw material. In the treatment of slag the SPLITTER F2 also contributes in the separation of “clean” ashes I.e; without un-burned material residues, besides the separation of iron and NE-metals. This can subsequently be used in the construction of agricultural roads.
- Shredders/breakers can be used in combination with the SPLITTER for material separation before the material transport > reduced transport volume
- Excellent processing results with difficult to screen materials
- Can also be used with materials that have not been pre-treated
- Self-cleaning system
- Low fuel consumption
- No plaiting when processing coiling materials
- Lowest cleaning and maintenance efforts
- Optimally usable with various upstream and downstream machines for further processing