Products - Screenpod - Screenpod Hydra FS1400 Static
Screenpod Hydra FS1400 Static
Floatation separator that separates light material from heavy material using a water filled tank. The light material floats on the water to be removed by a brush conveyor, the heavies will sink underwater and then transfer out along the submerged conveyor into a separate stockpile.
Includes a shaft less-screw at the bottom of the water tank to which transfers to the discharge screw on the side keeping the machine free of unwanted sediment.
Using the simple principal that less dense material will float whilst the heavier ones will sink, the Screenpod flotation separator comprises a water-bath of approximately 4m3 into which the mixed materials are loaded via a top-mounted chute and two opposed conveyor systems. The first conveyor is partially submerged which draws the heavier fraction out of the water-bath and creates an external stockpile at one end of the machine, whilst the other conveyor skims the floating fraction to an external stockpile at the opposite end.
Any sludge which then accumulates at the base of the water-bath is conveyed out of the machine by a system of submerged helical screws.
Available in either diesel-hydraulic or electric.
Features and benefits
- Steel tub water bath supporting a heavy material belt, a light material belt and a feed chute with optional screen box complete with fines removal conveyor. Approximately 4 cubic meters of water in full tank. Water level automatically controlled with a ¾“ float valve. Two doors on the back and 2 on the side of the tub for access and cleaning.
- Heavy material conveyor belt removes heavy material that sinks to the bottom and is then carried out on the belt settling onto a stockpile. Brush drum cleaner at head drum of conveyor driven by belt and pulleys from head drum shaft.
- Light material brush conveyor the removes light material floating on the water.
- Shaftless screw in bottom of tank to remove sediment and transfer it to the discharge screw.
- Discharge shaftless screw conveyor to take sediment from the screw in the bottom of the tank.
- Hardox lined feed chute for material to be fed into from a customer conveyor.
- 7 x 4 ft vibrating screen box with discharge conveyor to remove fines. End portion of screen box has a vac chute positioned to remove light material as it exits the screen box. Height adjustable Airvac chute. (optional add-ons)
- Available in either diesel-hydraulic or electric.
|Dimensions and weight||FS1400 Hydra|
|Heavy material conveyor||FS1400 Hydra|
|Belt Spec||Heavy Duty Chevron|
|Drive drum maximum speed||36 RPM|
|Light material conveyor||FS1400 Hydra|
|Belt spec||Heavy duty plain|
|Drive drum maximum speed||37 rpm|
|Additional / Safety features|
|External adjustment points|
|Full safety guarding for nip points|
|Full range of adjustable vacuum heads to suit all applications|
Additional features available upon request
- 7″ x 4″ vibrating screenbox to remove fine material before entering the water-bath
- Optional Airvac windshifter & adjustable suction head available with the screen box to remove super light material
- Hardox wear plates in the infeed chute
- Recirculating water jet system to move the floating fraction toward the rear of the tank.