Particularly suitable for: Green waste, pre-crushed old wood, pallets, bark, peat, biogas substrate (e.g. sugar beet, potatoes, onions) Features:
- Diesel hydraulic drive
- Chassis with 80 km/h road license – ABS standard
- Robust low-wear endless floor & aggressive infeed roller
- Mechanical rotor drive by means of short 8-fold power belt
- Two rotor systems available: Before buying, you have the possibility of customizing the MS 3000 so that it will be even more suited to your needs, and you have a choice of 18 free-swinging flails or 22 fixed tools in the machine, each in combination with rakes.
- The final grain size can be changed hydraulically (rakes / rotor distance) and with a screen basket system.
- All functions operable via either a control cabinet, or optionally radio remote control – simple operation with the Auto Start / Stop button
- maintenance position with an unique access for servicing and maintenance: As with the EP 5500 Shark, the Minishark’s discharge belt can also be swiveled away to allow plenty of room for service & maintenance work.