Products - Equipment - IMPAKTOR 250
The ARJES Impaktor 250 is a versatile stone crusher for contractors, disposal companies and demolition professionals with moderate requirements. The tracked machine crushes a variety of the hardest materials such as rubble, concrete, asphalt, natural stones etc. The special shaft geometry, the asynchronous drive, and the double jawbreaker system with the breaker bars ensure a uniform final product with less fine elements at high throughput rates.
- 2-stage crushing process with special shaft geometry, secondary double jaw breaker and breaker bars
- Asynchronous drive with alternating adjustment of the shaft speed for smooth pulling of the heavy material
- Powerful Volvo Penta diesel engine with 220 HP and current emission level EU IV / Tier 4 Final – low consumption, environmentally friendly and efficient
- Large-sized crushing unit – therefore less preparation necessary with e.g. concrete shears and more resistant against larger metal parts
- Automatic reversing function protects against damage to the crushing tools
- Compact dimensions and low weight – total weight of only 13,5 tons allows for easy transportation by hooklift truck or low loader
- Short set-up times – easy access via multi-channel remote control and hydraulically lowerable chassis – ready to use in just 2 minutes!
Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: March 2016
|MODEL||PERFORMANCE (KW/HP)||LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (MM)||SHAFTS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|Impaktor 250||160 kW (220 hp)||6.700 x 2.400 x 2.800||1.500||13.500|
At construction sites debris like concrete, asphalt, tiles, etc. need to be reduced in volume to be processed and disposed.
Scrap Metal *
Reducing the volume of valuable ferrous and non-ferrous metals with specialized shafts and asynchronous drive.
Waste Wood *
Processing waste wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling.
Waste & Plastics *
Shredding domestic and industrial waste saves landfill space and enables sorting and separating of valuable ressources.