Products - MENART - H121
- This model of shredder is specially designed to better meet the ever-increasing demand of organic waste composting professionals for the occasional or regular shredding of medium quantities of green waste.
- The H121 shredders are available in a semi-mounted version, with a 30 km/h axle and a fixed drawbar. The hammer rotor is driven by an on-board diesel engine, via a hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor and belts.
- A hydraulically driven moving floor feeds a very powerful rotor with 42 interchangeable hammers made of treated steel.
- Different types of hammers are available: standard, reversible double-edged or tungsten carbide tips.
- The forward speed of the moving floor can be adjusted at any time by means of a flow regulator.
- An ejection deflector, the opening of which is adjustable by hydraulic cylinder – allows to control the projections and can be folded down for transport.
- As an option, a rear conveyor allows ejection at a height of 2m75.
- Efficiency: from 15 to 60 m3 per hour, depending on the nature and density of the waste.
|Diesel engine Power||hp||147|
|Electric motor power||kW||75|
|Indicative Tractor power||m (PTO rpm)||up to 120 (1000)|
|Max branch diameter||cm(in)||15 (6’’)|
|Indicative capacity||m³/h (yd³/h)||up to 50 (65)|
Accessories available upon request
- A choice of hammers to suit specific needs
- Discharge conveyor
- Remote control
- Screening grids for finer shredding
- Automatic centralised lubrication system
- Organic oils