Products - Equipment - BIOMASTER
To harness solid bioenergy sources in corresponding heat and power plants, it is necessary to pre-process the source material like green waste, yard waste, and branches. With the brand new BioMaster, we offer an all-in-one solution that allows you to separate the biomass from fine materials such as sand, stones, and soil and thus getting ideal heating fuel.
- Patented T-blade profile guarantees a precise cutting process (energy savings up to 15%)
- Two tilting hoppers for an optimal feeding of the material to the tool shafts
- Integrated hydraulically adjustable screen deck for material separation with variable separation distances
- Automatic reversing function protects against fracture of the cutting tools
- Low noise level due to effective sound insulation and low engine speed
- Track system guarantees unrestricted maneuverability even on difficult terrain
- Low wear and maintenance costs and maintenance friendly modular design
Technical changes, print errors and mistakes reserved. All data are approximate values of the standard model. Latest Revision: May 2015
|MODEL||PERFORMANCE (KW/HP)||LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT (MM)||SHAFTS (MM)||WEIGHT (KG)|
|BioMaster||565 kW (768 hp)||10.600 x 2.900 x 3.200||2.000||30 tonnes|
Processing waste wood of categories A1 to A4 like demolition wood, cable drums and pallets for material or thermal recycling.
The massive material of stem wood, root stocks and logging residue is broken up first by our aggressive ripper hooks.